The firm has written grants for Economic Development that include economic development programs and agencies whose work has included migrant policy and employment and state and federal policy in both the United States and Mexico. KS Collins & Associates will:
1. Assess your organization’s readiness for federal, state, local and foundation grant applications.
2. Research and identify potential grant funders for your organization and its programs.
3. Develop your case for support, including research to validate your case.
4. Ensure that your application provides verifiable outcome measures.
5. Provide technical review of your supporting documents, including budget development.
6. Provide grant reporting services and other follow up required by funders.