The firm has written grants for Heath Organizations that includes disease specific research, prevention, support and educational programs, hospitals and community clinics, mental health, HIV/AIDS and substance use programs. KS Collins & Associates will:
1. Assess your organization’s readiness for federal, state, local and foundation grant applications.
2. Research and identify potential grant funders for your organization and its programs.
3. Develop your case for support, including research to validate your case.
4. Ensure that your application provides verifiable outcome measures.
5. Provide technical review of your supporting documents, including budget development.
6. Provide grant reporting services and other follow up required by funders.